Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Making Life what it Is

Some people help create their life and some let life create them.  In my journey, I am aiming to create my life.  I have moments where life seems to get the best of me, but those moments are a battle in my mind.  Am I letting it it take over?  No I push through a tackle fears, and once a friend said to me, it's the fear of the unknown.  I am at a point in my life of a cross road, I either merge right and give up and head up the steep mountain straight ahead.  Moments are making me feel like that merge is meant for me, then a glimpse of sunlight shines through the trees at the top of the mountain and I feel a huge stride come on and I aim for the top...  It's such an out of body experience, I can hardly explain to help others understand. 

Having anxiety is a terrible battle, each day is a struggle.  It used to be I couldn't walk into a room if I didn't know 90% of the people, now I am able to walk in with knowing only one and walking out being friends with them all.  Some cases not knowing any, it's such a feeling.  It's a small battle I have tackled with confidence.  Confidence is a such an excellent characteristic to hold.  If you have ever been around a few people those with coonfidence sit tall, look impecable, listen clearly, and speak loudly.  Those are not literally, it's more a figure of the imagination.  We look at others with less judgement then when facing ourselves in the mirror.

When looking yourself in the mirror a positive thought before turning away could change the way your day goes.  There's is something called the Law of Attraction.  I read it in a book, it's a book I carry with me.  When in doubt I look at it, it's my little jolt of push or get up and go.  Like a morning coffee.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment