Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back in Full Swing

Ahhhh, no summer is not officially over, but the day in and day out of sunning, swimming, and playing is getting old.  You know what it's like when you just need a break from the weather and some form of change.  Well I am ready for some form of a schedule.  Sleeping in, drinking 2 pots of coffee, and sunning till 3PM is starting to bore me.  I know I am lucky gal to be given this opportunity to find what I love in life and have the time to reflect and most importantly answer to next to no one has been a very wonderful eye opener!

Not many will be able to say they had this opportunity in their lifetime.  For me, I am truly blessed and thankful for the life I have been able to lead these last few months.  So what to do and how to get the program started?  Lots of people have judgement on others, I wonder why they feel the need or obligation to judge.  A dear friend just recently had made a stunning statement, "I wouldn't want him to bitch or try to change who I am as a person or what I like to do".  This statement just floored me, and what a way to think!

You know each of us have our ways about why and how we do things.  None of them are right.  They just make sense to us, the person we are.  I might get kicked in the butt for mentioning this but it's only because it hit so close to home.  One of the Kardashian girls has a child with who she thinks was an alcoholic, I think.  A preview for a future episode was that she was making a statement of hoping that Scott didn't come this far just to end back in the same spot he was.  Oh the world and the way situations are all so similar no matter who you are is just an intense realization.  I wonder sometimes what others think.  Look at their family they have just about everything, she fell in love with a guy who has some problems.  The other two hotties, have demanded better treatment for themselves.  Gonna let that statement go since I am sure somehow it will get me into some sort of trouble.  Since I am a nobody talking about a somebody.  :) 

Just shocking to me, that it's all on what we demand for ourselves.  Mind over matter is such a bold statement and expecting more for ourselves is what we get in return.  Expect respect and youi get respect, accept bad treatment and continue to receive.  We teach others on how to treat us.  So much of this is being thrown into my face.  A number of layers at that.  My children, my boyfriend, my dogs, my family.  Each of them treat me the way I allow them to treat me.  What an eye opener.  And this little essay is really just a babble.  Hmmm what I have just taught me is a lot.  Wonder how you interpreted this.  Let me know!  Have a fab day!  Give your best and most importantly expect the best!  All is a full circle see what comes back your way!    

No comments:

Post a Comment